I was looking at the stats for blog visits to The Tromp Queen. I noticed that a couple of people in the last few days read (at least looked at!) one of my early posts — the one where I was mulling over what could be or might be worthy of blogging.
I decided I should report what I did and/or didn’t do of the things I listed in that post. (Maybe you don’t care, but possibly someone out there is intensely curious about it.)
I still promise to tell the tornado stories sometime in the future. 😉
Other things I’m thinking about are: planning a possible major trip for our family this summer,
tickets purchased !!! DONE
getting the oil changed in both of the newer cars,
I think this got done…
dealing with school registration for both our children,
DONE but a moot point
since we are moving to a new city
getting organized for solo/ensemble accompanying,
DONE but still ongoing because
State solo/ensemble is this Saturday
doing household stuff (the usual — laundry, groceries, cooking, cleaning),
N E V E R E N D I N G jobs…
possibly adopting a new kitten,
DONE! She is adorable.
Her name is Zita.
She is gray and extremely curious.
working through several major ongoing family events and issues.
some of this is DONE
(I was thinking of the new job and move mostly I think)
There is probably more, but I already feel like running upstairs to hide under the covers.
The rest of the blog post:
1. Get orange quilt ready to hang (DONE)
and hang it. (not done)
2. Make room for new sewing table. (not done)
3. Urge to knit. (Subsided, but I still have the supplies ready to go for when the urge hits again, though).
4. Urge to bead. (See #3 above).
5. Make a CD of piano music. (Stack of music is at the ready. List of songs made. CD is not done).
6. Quilts to bind. (I still have three to do, and I have a quilting date for another one! Then I’ll have 4).
7. Church choir planning. (This is done, believe it or not. I gave up on the idea of a Cantata and the rest got much easier after that.)
8. Learn music for choir tour and concert: (DONE!)
I’m feeling a little better about what I’ve accomplished this spring. Maybe this blog thing is going to work out for me after all.